Sunday, August 11, 2019

Meet Mrs. Wilkinson!

Hello! My name is Colleen Wilkinson and I currently teach third grade at Topaz Preparatory Academy in Hesperia, CA.🐯

I earned my Bachelor's Degree in Liberal Studies from Biola University. I also have earned my Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction from Cal State San Bernardino. I have taught grades 3-6 in Rialto, CA and Hesperia, CA. Currently, this is my 14th year in teaching!

I have been married to my husband Don for 17 years. We have a son, Benjamin, who is 12 years old. He has a second degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do. Ben is starting middle school this year and we couldn't be more proud of him! ❤️❤️❤️ We also have a chocolate lab, named Charlie. He is so silly! 😄😄

I love to hang out with my family. We see movies and go swimming together. I like to go shopping and get manicures and pedicures. I also love Hello Kitty!


Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Food: Hamburgers and Pizza
Favorite Drinks: Water, Pepsi, and Hot Chocolate
Favorite Candy: Hershey's Chocolate, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and M&Ms
Favorite Sports Team: Chargers
Favorite Restaurant: In N Out, Cheesecake Factory, and Nick's Pizza 
Favorite Stores: Target and Amazon





No comments:

Post a Comment