Thursday, March 26, 2020

Update 3/26/20

Update 3/26/20

Hello Parents!
I hope everyone is taking care of themselves. I also hope that the supplemental websites/activities/read alouds are serving you and your students well!
Chromebook pick up for third grade will be Thursday, April 2nd from 10:00am - 10:45am. It will be a drive thru style. Students will receive their chromebook, a charger, an envelope with a packet of worksheets with a parent cover letter, and an orange reading textbook.
Distance learning will begin on Monday, April 6 at 8am with small groups of students logging onto their Chromebooks for video instruction. There will be a schedule posted each day on Google Classroom with links to the small group schedule, and other websites/assignments. Next weekend, I will post a how- to video explaining everything that needs to be done.
Please give the students my best! I miss them! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment