Thursday, April 2, 2020

Reminders 3/31/20

Hello Parents!
I hope everyone is doing well! I just wanted to remind you of our supplemental learning websites and Google Classroom Activities that I posted two weeks ago to keep your kids busy (and out of trouble!😆). I am also offering extra credit this week for 40 minutes of Iready and 50 minutes of Moby Max Math. Don't forget about the invitation from Epic, sent to your email address on file, to receive free access at home. Keep your kids reading! I also posted on Google Classroom the Flocabulary multiplication AND division songs that we use in class. Enjoy being able to spend time with your kids. Draw, bake, play games, do crafts, etc. Today my son and I baked banana bread and did step by step drawings from YouTube!🤗
Chromebook and packet pick up is Thursday, April 2 at 10am and remote learning begins Monday, April 6 at 8am. Keep checking Class Tag daily for new information! We're in this together! Take care!! 🌻❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment