Thursday, April 2, 2020

Update 4/1/20

Hello Parents!
The Governor has to decided to close all schools for the rest of the school year. I am so sad because I am going to miss seeing all of your kids' bright and smiling faces everyday!😭
I created a Flipgrid video for the kids. They can respond with their feelings and whatever else they want to say to me or to the class. This link will also be on Google Classroom.
Even though the school building is closed, we will still have learning, but it will look differently. Monday, April 6 will be the kick off for remote learning. We will still get to see each other through video chat and they will still have assignments to do. Chromebook pick up is TOMORROW at 10am. I would love to see the students!!!
Even though this is not ideal, it is necessary for the safety of our students. Thank you for all you have done and continue to do for your students and for me. We will get through this together!!! 💔

No comments:

Post a Comment